Wednesday 27 May 2015

HOT POTATOES PRESENTATION



Hello readers!


I have been working with my partnering Ainhoa preparing a tutorial about one application that we have used along the year. We had a large variety to choose but finally we decided to explain how to make a hot potatoes quiz.

Firstly, do yo know what is hot potatoes? It is an applications that can create exercises for the World Wide Web. The applications are JCloze, JCross, JMatch, JMix and JQuiz. There is also a sixth application called The Masher, that will compile all the Hot Potatoes exercises into one unit. We have been using the JQuiz application.

We used the application Google Drive, and from there the Google Slides form to create a presentation program. You can create as many slides as you want, with the option of adding shapes, photos of a capture...

Summing up, I want to say that the application hot potatoes  is a free application easy to use, so I recommend you to use it if you want to create a questionnaire.

I hope you will like our presentation,  I will leave our presentation hear at the bottom. Of course, don't forget to put a comment if you want.


Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment