Friday 15 May 2015

Dotsub



Hello guys!


I have been working doing translations in different languages in a video, "Skinny Love" sang by Birdy. The work is easy, you don't have to work a lot, you only have to choose the video that you like and translate to all the languages that you want. As I said before, I choose the song that I wanted, "Skinny Love", and I translated to three languages, Basque, Spanish, and the original language of the video, English.


Referring to why I have chosen this song is very simple, it is my favourite song. Since I saw it for the first time, this video's lyrics and how was interpreted excited me.The original singer of this song is Bon Iver, but in my opinion the song is more beautiful and more emotional, when is sang it by Birdy.


Birdy (born 15 May 1996) is an English singer-songwriter. Her real name is Jasmine Lucilla Elizabeth Jennifer van den Bogaerde, she uses the name Birdy as her stage name. In 2011, at the age of 14, her debut single, a version of Bon Iver's "Skinny Love", was her breakthrough, charting all across Europe and earning platinum certification six times in Australia, which reached #17 on the UK Singles Chart.


She is the daughter of concert pianist, Sophie Roper-Curzon and writer, Rupert Bogarde. She was raised in a mill house on the Pylewell Park estate (Lymington, UK) of Birdy’s maternal grandfather, Baron Teynham. She attended Priestlands School in Lymington, UK until the age of 16, before going on to Brockenhurst Sixth Form College to study for her A-levels.

If you want to know, where will be here next concerts and when, you can find it in this website, ConcertBoom.

Summarising, I suggest you to check this website dotsub to create your own subtitles in the video that you choose. I hope you will like my video, I let you my video here below. Don't forget that you can comment, I will be very grateful if you write me your personal opinion.

I will publish another work soon.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment