Wednesday 1 October 2014

TRAVELLING



Hello readers!

Have you ever been to Germany?




Aschaffenburg's  Castle
I had the privilege to travel there when I was so young, and it was a very good experience that next year I'm going to have again. I stayed next to Aschaffenburg's town, in Leider it was a little town but a nice town at the same time. I recommend you to visit if you go there, the Aschaffenburg's castle is so beautiful and you will stun seeing the views that it shows you.


Trelawny's beach

 I want to speak to you about the city that I want to visit in Jamaica in a future. I want to visit the famous place that many people visit, Trelawny it is very famous because the popular athlete Usain Bolt lives there. I love the crystalline water that it has, it is very beautiful and at the same time it is transparent, that shows that it is very clean. Of course if you go there you can't miss the beach. Apart from Trelawny I recommend you visiting: The Blue Lagoon                                                        in  Portland, Goldeneye in St. Mary, Negril, Montego Bay                                                          and Ocho Rios.

The second place that I want to visit is in Australia but I don't have an exact city. The reason why I want to visit Australia, is because there live the most dangerous animals of the world together. I don't know why I want to see those dangerous animals but I know one thing, that if I go it will be a very good experience. I am going to show you a few pictures of the most dangerous animals that inhabit there: 

Saltwater Crocodile



Great White Shark


The red back spider























To summarize, I want to tell you, dear readers,  that if you don't know where to go on holidays, I recommend you these cities. You will not regret doing this travel. I hope you will like my post about travelling and remmember that I will publish another work soon.

Bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment